DOORS: 10:00 - START: 11:00.
Weigh in immediatly before each match.
Free entrance for spectators.
<To register please verify that your account is added to a registered academy. You can join an academy on the academy's page (approval by an academy manager could be required).If your academy is not in the list of registered academies yet, you can ask an academy manager to register the academy free of charge on our federation platform in order to register for our events.
REGISTRATION FEE- Early Bird until 10/04/2022 23:59: €10 (Kids & Youth) - Normal until 08/05/2022 23:59: €15 (Adult) - Late fee until 17/05/2022 23:59: €20 (Adult).
REFUNDS, only when you are olone in your categorie.
We will close registrations when we reach 250 Competitors!!
THE SCHEDULE IS ONLY AN INDICATION - PLEASE BE ON TIME!!! (AT LEAST 30 minutes BEFORE THE INDICATED TIME) - AFTER THE 3RD CALL THE MISSING ATHLETE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
> Customer service: [email protected] <
To register please verify that your account is added to a registered academy. You can join an academy on the academy's page (approval by an academy manager could be required).
- Early Bird until 10/04/2022 23:59: €10 (Kids & Youth & Adult)
- Normal until 10/05/2022 23:59: €15 (Kids & Youth & Adult)
- Late fee until 25/05/2022 23:59: €20 (Kids & Youth & Adult)
If a person is alone in a category, he/she will automatically be placed in a Higher Belt,Weight, Age class.
IBJJF rules are applied, with following modifications:
- kids, youth & Adult: double KO system; NO open classes.
- kids (4-12 years old): NO submissions.
- youth (13-15 years old): NO submission techniques stretching legs apart, NO choke with spinal lock, NO straight foot lock, NO Ezequiel choke, NO frontal guillotine choke, NO triangle (pulling head). ALLOWED Triangle,choke from the back, armbar, Kimura.
- adults women blue & up: the lower belt rules are applied.
- adults men elite (purple & up): the lower belt rules are applied.
- Girls can participate in boys categories instead of the girls categorie
kids 4-5: 2 minutes
kids-6-7 2 minutes
kids 8-9-10: 3 minutes
Teen 11-12: 4 minutes
youth 13-15: 4 minutes
adults white belts: 5 minutes
adults men blue belts: 6 minutes
adults women blue & up: 6 minutes
adults men elite (purple & up): 7 minutes